Chapter 132

Aaliyah and I were still hanging out in her room when Shawn knocked on the doors.
Shawn: "Gurls? I made supper because mom and dad are not there"
Aaliyah: "Okay!"
Aaliyah and I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. It smelled amazing and I was so excited to eat what Shawn was cooking.
Aaliyah: "Wow, Shawn. You're tryna impressed someone?" she said, mocking him.
We all chuckled and sat at the dining table.
Me: "This looks amazing!" I said, looking down at my plate.
Shawn, Aaliyah and I ate and had an amazing time all together. It was a little bit weird to be with the both of them, but it was actually so fun and I was really happy to be with them. It felt like we were a little family, and I liked that.
We were all finished eating but we still stayed at the table, catching up. Aaliyah told me some embarrassing stories about Shawn, laughing so hard that she was crying. Shawn did the same with Aaliyah to embarrassed her back. And I was just laughing so hard my stomach was hurting.
We were still talking and having a blast when we heard a car pull up in front of the house. We all looked outside, confused.
Aaliyah: "Wait. Mom and dad weren't supposed to come back until tomorrow?"
Shawn: "Yeah...? Is that- Oh my god, it's them"
I started freaking out, realizing I shouldn't be there and that they'll probably be really mad if they find out that Shawn and I are still dating.
Me: "Oh my god! What do I do?!" I practically screamed, panicking.
Too late. The front door was already starting to open. We all looked at the door, not knowing what to do.