Chapter 158

We got in a taxi and he drove off to the middle of the city. We got out of it a couple of minutes later and Shawn took my hand when we started walked down the streets. Everything was beautiful. I knew this was going to be one of the best moments of my life. I was so excited for this little trip with Shawn.
We visited a part of the city and we went shopping for a little bit.
We were in a shop, when I was looking around at some clothes. Shawn was in the male section and I was alone. There was this dress: it was stunning. It was a beautiful red off-the-shoulder short dress. I wanted to try it one but I first looked at the price. My mouth fell right open when I saw it. The dress was stunning but I didn't have enough money to buy it. It was so damn expensive. I looked at it, sad that I couldn't buy it. That's when I felt two hands on my waist. I turned around to see Shawn, smiling at me.
Shawn: "You want to try it on?"
Me: "No, it's fine"
Shawn: "You sure? It would look beautiful on you"
Me: "Yeah, it's fine. It's too expensive"
Shawn didn't answer anything. He just smiled and took my hand. We left the shop and continued to visit the city.

Shawn: "Wanna go eat?" He asked when we were walking down a really busy street.
Me: "Yeah!"
We found a cute little restaurant where we ate our supper. It was delicious and we had a lot of fun there. We were both very tired after our big day so we decided to go back to our hotel, where we would meet Andrew, Shawn's new manager. We got there in a taxi and we walked in the hotel. We went to our room and placed everything we had there. The hotel was beautiful. I've been to like two hotels in my life but never a hotel like this.
We organized a couple of things in the room until it was finally time to meet up with Andrew. We walked down to where we would meet him, hand in hand. I could tell Shawn was a little bit nervous, which I could totally understand. I slightly squeezed his hand and he looked down at me.
Me: "It'll be fine. Don't be nervous"
Shawn smiled at me and thanked me. We looked up and saw Andrew, waking towards us, smiling.