Chapter 48

Shawn and I have been hanging a lot recently. We always hang out at my house because my parents are never there and my sister already know about us.
I told Shawn what my sister told me and he just said to not worry about it. He thinks she's not gonna do anything and that it's just to scare me. I listened to him and got this off my mind.
Shawn just left my house and I went back in my room. I stayed in front of my mirror, thinking about how my bod is.
I've always been really insecure about my body. But people say that guys like girls that are confident, so I've always wanted to put that image.
I looked at my reflection, wondering if Shawn was liking my body. I raised up my shirt, revealing my little belly. I have really wide hips, which had always made me insecure to wear jeans that weren't high waisted to hide them.
I looked down at my thigh, being way too big compared to the rest of my bed. They are always stuck in my skinny jeans, because I can't find jeans that actually fits my body perfectly.
I looked up at my boobs, being kinda small. I mean, Shawn was probably used to the normal size boobs of a 18 years old girl, but my boobs are even smaller than the girls from my age.
I looked down at my body, realizing how bad I wanted to change it. It's weird because when I was shirtless in front of Shawn, I didn't feel insecure. I felt okay. He just makes me comfortable with his eyes and his hands going up and down my body. I don't really know how to explain it...
I was still looking at my reflexion in the mirror when I felt something on the side so my body and a voice, which made me jump and turned around really fast, making my hair hit the face of the person behind me and my arms hurting their chest.