Chapter 122

•CLAIRE POV•
Shawn took me in his arms, and walked out of the room. He was holding me like a mermaid and my hands were wrapped around his neck and my head was hiding on his neck.
He walked downstairs, where the music was extremely loud. I had a huge head ache and it just got worst. Shawn walked super fast to get out as quickly as possible but something stopped him. I looked up and saw Harry.
Harry: "Hey, dude! What's happening?"
Shawn: "We're leaving" he said, and continue walking, but Harry followed him.
Harry: "Shawn! You can't just leave like that, we're starting a game of beer pong!"
Shawn: "Can't you see we have bigger problems than your fucking game!?!" He practically screamed, getting annoyed.
Harry: "Woah, sorry, dude. Didn't want to annoy you" he said, bringing his hand up, like he was apologizing.
Shawn didn't answer anything. He was definitely really pissed off. He walked out of the house and walked to the door. He opened the door at the back and placed me on the seats, lying down. He gave me a sweater and placed it on top of me, making sure I wasn't cold.
Me: "Thanks, Shawn"
Shawn: "It's okay, babe. We're going home"
He closed the door and walked to his seat and got in the car. He started it and we went back to my house. Shawn was often looking back to make sure I was alright. I was just trying to remember the night, trying to find what was in my dream and what actually happened in real life. I still couldn't remember what Shawn and I did in the bathroom. I only remembered his boner and when we started making out.
I was getting stressed out about it... Did I faint before or after we did it? The question was in my head until the car stopped.