Chapter 53

That moment reminded me of the first time I came in Aaliyah's house, when I met Shawn for the first time, when it all began. When I cried and he helped me get over my ex. When I fell asleep on his shoulder. When we went grocery shopping together.
All this memories went back in my head and I smiled to myself when I walked upstairs to meet Aaliyah's room.
Aaliyah and I hung together for about two hours, having a lot of fun, like usual. My mind was off Shawn and we were laughing and talking about random stuff.
Me: "Gimme 2 minutes, I gotta go to the toilet"
Aaliyah: "Oh okay"
She smiled at me and I left her room. I was walking in the hallway when I felt two big arms pulling me in a room. I was about to scream when one of the hands went to my mouth, making my scream a low whisper.
He closed the door and let go of me. I turned around and realized, it was just Shawn.
Me: "Oh my god Shawn! I thought I was about to die!" I whispered-yelled at him.
He just chuckled and moved closer, placing his hands on the sides of my face, making me look right up and him.
Shawn: "I couldn't contain myself anymore" he smirked and leaned it even more, making our lips touch.
Our lips started moving in sync, like I dreamed about since I entered the house.
Shawn placed his hands on my waist, and I placed mine around his neck, pulling me closer to him. My back was against the door when I moved my hands. I gently moved them to Shawn's shirt, my fingers raising his shirt slightly so I could touch his bare skin. I felt his muscles tense up when I touched his abs and muscular torso with my bare hands.
We were still making out when I pulled Shawn's shirt over his head, making him shirtless. I looked down at his muscular body. I looked at the bruise, and something clicked in my head.
I remembered that first time we made out, after the fight with Sophia's ex, when he took off his shirt. The bruise wasn't there.
That wasn't true. He lied to me.