Chapter 146

Shawn: "So, as you all know, I've been posting some videos of me singing covers and original songs and stuff like that."
We all nodded, waiting for Shawn to continue.
Shawn: "A manager, called Andrew Gertler contacted me about a week ago. We talked for a little and he told me that he really liked my songs and that I had a lot of talent. And now, he asked me if I wanted to go to Los Angeles with him, to sign a contract with Island Record, to record my first original song and music video" he said, with a huge smile on his face.
We were all so surprised about what he told us. Shawn's career was now finally starting. What he's been waiting for for the longest time.
Aaliyah: "Oh my god, Shawn! I'm so happy for you!" She said, giving him a hug.
Karen: "Wow! Congrats Shawn! That's amazing!"
Manny: "Woah, my son will become famous!!"
Shawn thanked them and looked over at me, smiling.
Shawn: "And I can bring one person with me. I thought it would be cool for you to come with me, if you want"
My mouth feel right open. Shawn wants me to go to Los Angeles with him. Los fucking Angeles.
I placed my hand in my mouth, so surprised about what he just asked me.
Me: "Really?!?"
Shawn: "Yeah!"
Me: "Oh my god! Yes!" I said, giving him a really tight hug.
We all laughed and kept talking about Shawn's huge announcement.
I'm so happy this is actually happening. Shawn has been dreaming of this moment for ever and it's now happening. And I get to go with him to Los Angeles! I still can't get over it.