Chapter 22

Chapter 22:
Me: "Shawn I'm-"
Too late. His lips were already on mine. I immediately kissed him back, like it was all I ever wanted.
His hands were on my waist and I placed mine around his neck. He gently pushed me so my butt was on the counter. I jumped on it and Shawn moved even closer to me, between my legs.
He gently slid his tong over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. That's when I realized. This was bad. Very bad.
Me: "Wait Shawn" i said while pushing on his chest. He walked back and looked at me worried.
Shawn: "What? Did I do someth-"
Me: "No" i cut him "I just- I can't do this"
I jumped back on the ground and walked out of the kitchen.
Shawn: "Wait! Claire?" He said reaching for my arm.
I turned around to see a very worried Shawn.
Shawn: "What happened?"
Me: "Shawn! You have a girlfriend! You're cheating on her. I don't want to be a part of this"
I turned around and walked to the front door. I put on my converse and opened the door. I was about to walk out when I heard Shawn saying the thing I thought he would've never said.
Shawn: "I'll break up"
I turned around. Shawn was still looking at me, sad.
Me: "Wha- No!"
Shawn: "Yes"
Me: "No Shawn you can't do this. She loves you so much. That would break her"
Shawn: "I don't care. I can live without her. But I can't live without you."
Me: "Shawn..." I got back in the house and he walked closer to me "I don't want you to do that. This is just wrong. I'm way too young. You're my best friend's brother! My parents would kill me if they knew about... this. You and Gabbie are like the perfect couple. The couple everyone wants to be. Don't break that just because of me. I'm not that special. You'll get over me."