Chapter 59

Me: "Wha- What do you mean?"
Sophia: "It's not me, you dumbass. I have way more better stuff to do with my life." She said, before leaving my room, closing my door behind her.
What? Who is it if it's not Sophia? Is it Shawn? It can't be. I finally decided to call Shawn to tell him.
Shawn: "Hey!" He said after picking up the phone.
Me: "Hey, ehm, my parents know about us"
Shawn: "What?? How?"
Me: "I don't know... That's what I'm trying to find out. It's not Sophia, I asked her."
Shawn: "Yeah, well maybe she's just playing... But what was your parents' reactions?"
Me: "They seemed kinda happy about it. Well, they just know I have a- ehmm"
Can I call Shawn my boyfriend? Or is it too early? What should I say? Fuck.
Shawn: "Claire?"
Me: "Yeah, ehm, they don't know your age. So I don't know what would be their reaction. But right now they seem quite happy about it. They want to, ehm, meet you...?"
Shawn: "Really??! Oh my god..."
Me: "What? What's wrong? Do you, like, not want to meet them?"
Shawn: "No! No, that's not what I meant! I just- I'm scared they don't like me... Or they're against our relationship."
Me: "Oh. Yeah, well I hope everything will me alright... But, are you sure you really want to do this?"
Shawn: "Yes! Claire, of course! I want to do this. I'll do everything to stay with you. I love you"
Me: "I love you too. So, see you tomorrow night?"
Shawn: "Yeah"