Chapter 54

Shawn saw my confused face looking down at his half naked body. He frowned his eyebrows in confusion and made me look up.
Shawn: "What's wrong hun'?" He whispered.
I pushed hard on his shoulder, making his hands loose my waist and take a step back.
Shawn: "Wha-"
Me: "You lied to me!!!" I yelled, making Shawn's eyes go big.
Shawn: "Shh, Aaliyah's gonna hear-"
Me: "I don't give a fuck! You lied to me, you dumbass. Why would you do that??"
Shawn: "What do you mea-"
Me: "You know what I mean!!" I said, not making him finish his sentences "The bruise! It wasn't even there after the fight. You took off your shirt and it wasn't even there! I'm so dumb!"
Shawn: "Claire, let me explai-"
Me: "No!" I cut him and turned around to opening the door.
Shawn: "Clair-" his voice was cut by the sound of the door closing, making a loud sound that you could hear all around the house.
I walked back to Aaliyah's room, trying to calm down. Shawn didn't even try to run after me, he just stayed in his room.
I opened Aaliyah's door, revealing her on her bed, watching tv. Thank god she didn't hear us because of the movie she started watching.
Aaliyah: "Hey- Are you okay?"
Me: "Yeah!" I said, walking to the bed and sitting on it with a huge fake smile.
Aaliyah stopped the movie and turned around to face me.
Aaliyah: "Claire, what's wrong? You've been so weird these past days..."
Me: "Nothing, it's okay"
Aaliyah: "Claire! I know you! Tell me. You know that you can tell me anything and I won't judge or tell anyone, right?"
I looked down, debating on if I should tell her or not.
Me: "Aaliyah..."