Chapter 145

Shawn and I left my room and walked downstairs. I took my stuff and we left. We both walked in his car and Shawn drove to his house.
While he was driving, he placed he hand on my thigh, like earlier.
Shawn: "Are you okay?"
Me: "Yeah" I said, taking deep breaths, making sure I was breathing alright.
Shawn: "Remember, there's nothing to worry about. They already love you. You just have to act normal and everything will be fine. Trust me. Okay?"
I looked over at him and nodded.
Me: "Okay. Thank you, Shawn"
He turned his head to look at me.
Shawn: "No problem, hunny"
Shawn parked at his house and we both walked out of his car. He took my hand and we walked in the house.
Shawn: "Helloooo" he said once we got in.
Shawn's parents and Aaliyah were all in the kitchen. They were all cooking because it's smelled so good.
Karen: "Hii!" She said, dropping her knife on the table and walking to us.
Karen: "I was so excited for you to finally arrive!" She said, making Shawn and I chuckle.
Shawn: "Yeah, it took forever for Claire to choose her outfit" he said, laughing.
I playfully punched his arm with my elbow, laughing too.
Me: "That's not true" I said, chuckling.
Karen, Manny and Aaliyah laughed at us and we walked to the kitchen.
We talked for a little bit before we sat down and started eating. The meal was absolutely delicious.
The supper actually went pretty good. We were all laughing and having fun, without any awkward moments.
Shawn: "So, I have a special announcement to make" he said and everyone looked at him. "I wanted to tell you guys this for the longest time but I had to wait until it was actually real."
He took a deep breath, looking at all of us.
Aaliyah: "Tell us!" She said, getting impatient.
We all chuckled and Shawn continued.