Chapter 97

~SHAWN POV~
Claire: "Ehm, hi" She said, walking into the house.
Claire and I took off our shoes and coats while her parents were just staring at us, not saying anything
Claire and I looked at each other before Claire was about to say something, but her mom cut her off.
Suzanne: "Claire! I already told you about this! Why are you guys still hanging out together!?"
Claire: "Mom! Could you-"
I didn't listen to what Claire said. I was trying to find a solution. A way that Claire's mom would let me in. That she wouldn't be mad at me after all the things I've done.
Me: "Wait" i said, without really thinking.
Claire and Suzanne looked back at me, confused.
Me: "Can I talk to you, in private?" I said, looking at Suzanne, trying to look more confident than what I really was.
Claire: "No! You don't have to do anything for her. Mom, I'll stay with Shawn-"
Me: "Please, it won't take long"
Claire and her mom looked back at me and Claire's eyes softened.
Claire: "Shawn, I-"
Suzanne: "Okay" she said, cutting Claire off.
Suzanne walked to the living room and I took that as a sign I had to follow her. I started walking but Claire stopped me.
Claire: "Please, prouve her she's wrong. That you're the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for" she said, which slightly made me blush.
I nodded and pecked her lips, before I walked to the living room, where Suzanne was already sat down on the couch. I sat down beside her and waited for Claire to go so I was alone with Suzanne. She walked upstairs and I took a deep breath before talking.