Chapter 157

"Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Maybe I'm just a kid in love,
Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up"
What he was playing brought tears to my eyes. It was such a beautiful song and he played the guitar amazingly. Even though it was a really upbeat song, knowing that this is all the feelings he feels for me really touched me. The song ended and Shawn closed his laptop and looked down at me.
Shawn: "Did you like-" he stopped talking when he saw the tear going down my face "Claire? Are you okay?"
Me: "Yeah, sorry" I said, slightly chuckling "It's just- It's amazing. It's so cool how it's such an upbeat song but it still so beautiful and- I don't know. I love it"
Shawn smiled, relieved because of how much I loved his song.
Shawn: "Thank you so much. I'm so happy you liked it!" He said and leaned in to hug me tightly.
Me: "How do you write like that? Like, I don't get how you can make such good songs even though you started writing songs not so long ago"
Shawn: "Well, it's all because of you. I wouldn't be able to write songs without you"
Me: "I love you"
Shawn: "I love you too"
I was so happy to be with Shawn. I couldn't completely understand the fact that he wrote all these words only for me, that that was all the feeling he felt for me. How could I get this lucky?

A couple of hours later, the plane finally landed and we got out of it. The view at the airport was beautiful. I was used to living in a really small town and seeing all those people and all those beautiful and tall building was incredible.
Me: "Wow" I whispered to myself when we got out of the airport.
Shawn looked down at me and slightly chuckled.
Shawn: "I know right?" He said, taking my hand "Are you ready?"
Me: "Yepp!" I replied, smiling.