Chapter 177

We all sat down at the table and started talking. My parents met the crew and we had a lot fun. The night was amazing and I was so damn happy about the surprise.
When I thought nothing could get even better, Shawn got up once again and we all looked up at him.
Shawn: "I also have an other surprise for you" he said, smiling.
Me: "Shawn-"
Shawn: "I know you've been obsessed with her since forever and you love her music"
Me: "Shawn, oh my god"
Shawn: "It's one of Andrews' friend so we invited her over for your birthday" he said, smiling.
That's when I turned my face and saw the one and only Camila Cabello. Camila fucking Cabello.
My mouth feel right open as I saw her walking toward me, smiling.
Me: "Oh. My. God." I said, getting up.
Camila: "Hiii" she said and hugged me.
I couldn't believe it. Camila was right there, right in front of my eyes. She has been my absolute favorite singer for so long and Shawn knew it. What did I do to deserve all this?!
Tears were forming in my eyes as she hugged me tightly.
Camila: "Happy birthday, darling!" she said, smiling so big.

We sat back down and we continued talking and having fun all together. It was definitely one of the best nights in my whole entire life. My family was with me, the love of my life as with me and my biggest inspiration too.
I was definitely the luckiest girl in the world. I still couldn't believe that Camila Cabello was right next to me, talking and having fun with my friends and family, like it was the most normal thing in the world.
It was amazing but a couple of hours after, we all left the restaurant to go back to the hotel. I thanked Camila for coming and we left with my parents. They went into a different room but at the same hotel for the night. As we entered the room, Shawn took my hands and looked at me, smiling.
Shawn: "Did you have fun, tonight? Did you like your surprises?" he asked, gently squeezing my hands.
Me: "Shawn, I- I don't even know what to say. It was literally the best night of my life. I- What- I loved them. I don't know what I did to deserve all this. You're literally the best. Thank you, I love you so much" I said, leaning in and hugging him very tightly.
He lightly chuckled at my actions and also hugged me back.