Chapter 107

The school week went kinda fast and it was now Friday. We only had about 2 weeks of school left until it was summer break, which I was really excited about.
I got home from school after my long day and ate a little snack before I walked upstairs to my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how disgusting I looked. God. My face was all red because of how hot the day was, my hair was super greasy because I had physical education at first period, and I have minimum 729 pimples on my face. Great. I had about 4 hours to get ready for the party so I decided to take a shower.
I quickly washed myself and my hair and got out of the shower. I brushed my hair, deciding I would straighten them because my natural curls were very uneven and messy. I was waiting for them to dry so I did my makeup. I was home alone so I didn't care that I was only dresses by my towel. I did a pretty simple makeup, just adding a winged eyeliner. It literally took me forever but I made it. I did the rest of my makeup like usual and hid my pimples as best as I could.
Still dressed by only my towel, I went to my closet, debating on what I should wear. I knew I needed to wear something casual, but still put together. I was looking through my shirts, trying to find something cute, when I heard something behind me. Thinking it was just in my mind, I didn't turn around to see what it was. I searched through my shirts until I heard an other noise. I started to turn around, confused, when I felt something on my shoulder.
I got super scared that I let out a scream. I tried hitting the thing, but I moved too much that the towel started to fall. I realized it and it was almost to my waist. Fuck.