Chapter 175

I put on a little bit of jewelries and went to my bag, talking a pair of classy black shoes. My makeup was already done so I just added a little bit more lipstick and bigger eyelashes. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. Shawn was on the bed when he heard me and looked up. His jaw dropped open as he looked up at me. I lightly chuckled, loving his reaction.
Shawn: "Woah, you- You look stunning" he said, getting up.
I felt my cheeks becoming bright red as he leaned in and pecked my lips.
Me: "Thank you so much. I love it" I said, looking down at the dress.
He placed his hands on my waist and looked down at me, before looking back into my eyes.
Shawn: "No problem, hunny. You deserve it, I couldn't let you leave the shop without it. It was just too perfect for you"
Both of our smiles were huge. I was so damn happy to have him. He's literally my everything.
Me: "How did I get so damn lucky?" I asked, chucking.
Shawn just smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
I turned around and started walking the the door, because it was time to meet Andrew downstairs, but before I opened the door, I realized Shawn wasn't fallowing me. I turned back around and saw him, still at the same spot, looking at the dress.
Me: "Shawn, let's go! We'll be late!"
I said, chuckling.
Shawn: "Oh- Sorry" he said, slightly shaking his head and walking towards me "I was just- Just admiring"
I lightly chuckled and took his hand. I quickly pecked his lips before we head out to the supper.
We met Andrew at the hotel lobby and we head out to the fancy restaurant. We arrived there and all the crew was already there. The all greeted us nicely and we sat down with them. We ate with the crew and we had a lot of fun, talking about the songs but also about à bunch of other stuff. We got to know the team better and they got to know us better too. We were eating when I realized that none of those fancy people were here, which made me confused. Andrew told us to dress nicely for them and they're not here yet.
Me: "Weren't there supposed to be important people coming?" I whispered in his ear.
Shawn: "They'll probably arrive soon" he whispered back.
He looked very nervous. He was always playing with his rings and biting his lips. At first I was very confused but it was probably because of the famous people coming later. I took his hand and gently squeezed it, trying to reassure him.