Chapter 125

Me: "So, tell me. What happened at the party?"
Shawn: "Wha- What do you mean? What do you want to know?"
Me: "Shawn, I-" I said, walking closer to him "I don't remember anything of what happened at the end of the party. I don't know what happened but it's just blank in my memory"
Shawn: "Oh, okay. Come here, sit down" he said and we both sat on my bed.
Shawn took my hands in his and started talking. I could tell her was embarrassed but I didn't get why. But as soon as he started talking I understood.
Shawn: "So, ehm. We were at the party, having fun, taking shots and talking. You were siting down on me when we were in the living room and ehm, I-"
Me: "Oh, I remember that part. It's okay. I just don't remember when we went to the bathroom." I said, slightly chuckling at his embarrassment.
Shawn: "Oh, okay"
I couldn't wait any longer. I was so stressed out about it and I needed to know the truth.
Me: "Shawn, did we- Ehm, did we do it?" I asked, so nervous to hear the actual reply.
Shawn could definitely see that I was extremely nervous.
Shawn: "Wha- No!" He said, taking my hand in his "Claire, I promise, we didn't do it. And it would've never happened in that situation. I knew you weren't feeling well, and I know that you didn't really want to do it, you were just too drunk. It's okay, Claire, nothing happened, I promise."
Me: "Okay" I said, so damn relieved "But wait, was I that drunk?"
Shawn: "Ehm, yeah... You drank a little too much. I'm sorry, I should have stopped you, I didn't think that would happen."
Me: "It's okay, it's not your fault, it's mine. But what happened?"