Chapter 86

Shawn: "Claire, I-" he looked down, trying to hide an other tear that left his eye. "I miss you so much. I thought I would maybe be able to forget you, to forget all those beautiful moments we had together, but I just can't. I love you so much, Claire, I can't even describe it. I'm so sorry. I wanna be back with you. I want to cuddle with you. I want to feel you around my arms. I'm want to feel your stare on me. I just want you. Please, Claire. I know I've been a dick, letting you go. But I learned that I will never be able to forget you. And now that I see you in real, I don't know how I survived not being with you for 2 weeks." an other tear left his eyes and I was also crying. "I wouldn't go out of my room. I stayed in bed for those two weeks. I wouldn't want to leave the house to go to school. Claire, you're everything to me. Literally. I love you so much. I've never loved someone like I love you. Please, Claire. I promise I won't ever leave you again. Never."
Me: "What about your parents?!" I said, crying.
Shawn: "I don't give a shit anymore! Claire, I thought that they were right, and I was so dumb to think that. I love you way more than I like my parents. You're the love of my life, and I would give up anything to be with you!"
Shawn got closer and he wrapped his arms around me, but this time I didn't push him away. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back.
Me: "I don't know what to think, Shawn" i mumbled on his chest.
Shawn: "Please. I can let you alone for you to have time to think about it. But please, give me a second change. I love you, Claire"
Shawn leaned back, looking at me, waiting for my reply.