Chapter 117

Shawn looked so embarrassed about it. I felt kinda bad for him but at the same time I felt really into it, if that makes any sens.
I took Shawn's hand in mine and thought about what to do, if we should go or not.
Me: "Hey, guys, I'm sorry I got to go to the bathroom real quick"
Everyone nodded in respond. Before getting up, I looked back at Shawn, that was now tomato red.
Me: "Wanna come with me?" I asked in a whisper, not wanting people to hear.
Shawn just nodded really quickly and we got up and that same time. Shawn stayed behind me, hiding his problem, until we got up the stairs. We found the bathroom and got in, locking the door behind us.
Me: "Shawn" I chuckled at him, finding it cute how embarrassed and shy he was.
Shawn: "Claire, it's not funny" he said, still chuckling.
Me: "Hey, you're laughing too" I said, getting closer to him.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he placed his hands on my waist.
Shawn: "Claire, did you drink too much? Do you feel okay?"
Me: "Shawn, we don't have time to worry about me. We have to take care of your problem first" I said and leaned in, placing my lips on his.
I don't know what came through me, I felt like I couldn't stop my body from saying and doing stuff. I also felt a little bit sick, but I just shook it off.
Shawn kissed back but soon stopped and pulled away.
Shawn: "Claire, you're too drunk-"
Me: "Shawn, I'm okayyy" I said and reconnected our lips.
Our mouth looked like they were meant to be together. We kept making our for a long time. I felt Shawn's hands on my body, feeling every curve of mine.