Chapter 115

•SHAWN POV•
The party was really fun. We all had an amazing time all together and my friends liked Claire a lot, which made me really happy. After our game of "Never have I ever", we just sat in the living room and chat together. Claire and I learned a lot of things about everyone. We were now down to our 5th beer. I didn't ever care. We were just having fun and nobody was stoping us from doing what we wanted to do.
We were just laughing at an other stupid joke made by Will when Harry had an idea.
Harry: "Hey guys!? Who's ready for the strong stuff!?"
Everyone cheered loudly and we all got up to go to the kitchen.
Me: "Claire?" I said when we were following the rest of the group.
She turned around and I pulled her to a corner so that we could hear us talking over the loud music but no one could hear what we were talking about.
Claire: "Is there something wrong?" She asked, confused.
Me: "No, no, don't worry. I was just making sure everything was alright. Do you actually have fun? Do you wanna go or stay?"
Claire: No, seriously, this is rwweallyyy fun. I wanna stay"
I looked at her confused. She was talking very weird, she was definitely starting to get drunk.
Me: "Babe, are you sure? You look a little bit drunk, maybe we should go...?"
Claire: "Nooo, pleaseeee. I'm okay."
Me: "Okay, but don't drink too much vodka"
Claire: "Okayyyy" she said and she took my hand to go to the kitchen with the others.
We arrived in the kitchen and the vodka shots were already ready. Claire and I took one in our hands and I looked over at Claire.
Me: "Claire, it's okay if you don't wanna drink-"
Claire: "Shawn" she cut me off "It's okay" she said and smiled at me.
I smiled back at her and we looked back at the rest of the people.