Chapter 89

I slightly nodded, giving Shawn the reply he didn't want to hear.
Shawn: "Claire!" He gasped.
He placed both arms around me and hugged me very tight. We were both sobbing.
Shawn: "You should have told me! Claire, why would you do that!?! Hunny-"
We were still hugging, Shawn's hands on my back.
Me: "I'm sorry..." I mumbled against his chest.
Shawn: "Claire-" he leaned back so he was looking at me.
I looked down, not wanting him to see my disgusting red and crying face.
Shawn: "Look at me" he said while placing his hands on both sides of my face, lifting it up gently so I was looking at him "Claire, you don't deserve this. You deserve way better than what I did to you, and I'm so sorry about it. I promise I'll take care of you forever. Things like this will never, ever happen again. I promise" I slightly nodded. "And don't ever do that again. You deserve to have the most wonderful life. And that's what you will have. You deserve to be happy. I love you so much, Claire. I'm so happy you didn't do it. And there's so many more people that thinks the same way as I do. So, promise me, you won't ever do that again. Never"
I swiped away the tears on my face and I looked in Shawn's beautiful hazel eyes.
Me: "I promise."
We were both there, siting on my bed, hand in hand, looking at each other. We both stopped crying, but our eyes were red and puffy.
Shawn: "God! I love you!"
He said and gave me an other hug.
Me: "I love you too, Shawn. And I missed you"
Shawn: "I missed you too, hun'"