Chapter 52

Shawn: "So, I have to-"
Shawn's voice was cut by my phone ringing because somebody was calling me.
Me: "Hello?" I said, after picking up my phone.
"Hi!! It's Aaliyah!" She said, making me frown my eyebrows.
Me: "Hi!"
Aaliyah: "I thought we could hang out tonight! It has been a long time since we haven hang out other then at school"
Me: "Yeah! Ehm, I'll come at 6pm!"
Aaliyah: "Okay! See ya!"
We both hang up and I looked at Shawn who was looking at me, very confused.
Me: "It was Aaliyah. We're hanging out tonight"
Shawn: "Wh- At our house?"
Me: "Yeah..? Is that a problem?" I asked.
Shawn: "Ehm yes!" I frowned my eyebrows, being very confused about his answer. "How am I gonna contain myself from hugging and kissing you?"
I chuckled at him and he smiled back at me.
Me: "Shawn! You scared me!" I said, playfully slapping his arm.
Shawn left a couple of minutes later, leaving me some time to get ready and eat before going back at his house.
I walked over to the Mendes house, knocking on the door once I was in front of it. I saw the door open, and I saw Shawn, standing there with his still black eye and smiling at me.
Shawn: "Hi"
Me: "Hi"
I entered the house, trying to not look at Shawn. Karen and Manny was in the kitchen, so we had to act very normal.
I took off my shoes and looked at Shawn, wanting to hug him or kiss his lips, but I contained myself.
Shawn: "Liyah is in her room, upstairs"
Me: "Okay, thanks" I said, smiling at him and he smiled back.