Chapter 56

Shawn: "Please, we need to talk" I read the last of the 10 messages Shawn sent me.
I stretched my muscles and sat up on my bed to text Back. 
Me: "Meet me at the park in 20"
With in maybe 10 seconds, Shawn already replied with a "Okay, thanks".
I got out of bed and went straight to my wardrobe. I put on my favorite white t-shirt and dark blue shorts, revealing my long legs full of scratches and bruises. I didn't even care at this point, I had no one to impress.
Maybe Shawn seeing me natural will make him change his mind about how much he loves me. But if he actually loved me, why did he lie? I know maybe a lot of people wouldn't care, but I think that if you start telling little lies, it will only get bigger and bigger and there's gonna be so much stuff that he's not going to tell me in the future.
I placed my hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs. I ate an apple, scrolling through Instagram. I put on my black converse and head out the door, walking to the parc.
Once I was there, I saw Shawn, siting on a bench, looking down at his fingers. He looked up when he heard my footsteps and he immediately stood up and walked towards me. He was about to say something when I cut him.
Me: "I know, I look like shit, don't comment."
He frowned his eyebrows in confusion and stopped walking when he was in front of me.
Shawn: "Wha- You don't look like shit! You look as beautiful as always."
I rolled my eyes at him, being still mad.
Me: "What did you want to tell me?"
Shawn took a deep breath before speaking up.
Shawn: "First, I just wanna say I'm so sorry for lying. I know that was a stupid idea and I'll never ever do that again. Second, that bruise.." He looked down.