Chapter 82

5 days has gone by with no reply from Shawn. I texted him so many times but he never replied. I also called him but he didn't pick up. I know he saw my messages and calls, but he probably don't even care about me anymore.
I still don't understand why he left me. I still don't get why I'm alone.
My mom has been amazing lately. She takes days off so that we can hang out together and do a lot of fun stuff. She's been so nice and understanding. I love her.
But Aaliyah has been weird lately. We normally talk every single minute of the day but she's been stand-offish. I don't even know why.
It was now Saturday and I was bored. I wanted to do something else to change my mind. But I still wanted to find a way to see Shawn. I need to talk to him. I need to know why we broke up. I can't get over this story if I don't know why it ended.
I finally got the best idea in the world. If Shawn's not gonna answer me, then the only way to talk to him is to talk face to face. I took my phone out of my pocket and searched Aaliyah's number. I know she's been weird lately, but that'll maybe make her change and go back to how our friendship was.
Aaliyah: "Hello?"
Me: "Hi!"
Aaliyah: "Oh, hi Claire"
Me: "So, i thought we could maybe hang out today? We could like have a girl sleepover like we used to have. You know, doing nail art, playing random games, watching scary movies, eating way too much candies."
Aaliyah: "Are you fucking kidding me??!!" She practically screamed over the phone.
Me: "Wha- What do you mean?"
Aaliyah: "Do you really think you're allowed to come back to our house?!?!"