Chapter 166

Shawn: "Babe" he said, getting even closer to me, placing his hands on both sides of my body. "What are you scared of?"
Me: "I don't know. I'm just scared it doesn't go the way I planed it to go or as you planed it"
Shawn: "Babe, don't be scared. There's no reason to put so much pressure on this. Yes, I totally understand that it's your first time and you want it to be memorable but it's totally fine if it doesn't go the exact way you planed it. If we start and in the middle of it you don't feel comfortable or you want it to stop, we will stop. And that's totally fine. There's no reason to rush this. And if you're too scared, we can still wait. But if you're sure you want to do it, don't worry. I know this is your first time and I'll do everything I can do to make sure it's pleasurable for you. I won't hurt you, I promise. And even if it hurts or anything, like I said earlier, we can just stop. I love you, and even if it goes perfectly or if we stop in the middle of it, it won't change what I feel for you. Don't be scared, hunny. Okay?"
To be completely honest, what Shawn told me took everything I was worried about and deleted it from my mind. I knew at this exact moment that I was ready and that he was the most perfect person with who it would happen.
I smiled and got a little closer to place my arms around his neck.
Me: "Okay" I replied, before leaning in to connect our lips.
Shawn quickly kissed back and we started making out like we did a couple of hours earlier. Shawn's hands were still going around my body and mine were in his hair. Shawn slightly pushed me so my back hit the bathroom counter. I jumped on the counter and we continued our make out session.
Shawn: "Wait, wait" he said, pulling away.
Me: "Wha- What is it?" I asked, confused.
Shawn: "Are you sure you want to do this? It's like 3am, are you a hundred percent sure?"
Me: "Yes. Shawn, don't worry. I wouldn't want it to be with anybody else."