Chapter 147

Karen: "Thank you so much for coming. It's was really fun!" She said, once we got up and walked away from the dining table.
Shawn and I walked upstairs to his room, hand in hand. As soon as Shawn closed his bedroom door, I jumped in his arms. Shawn looked surprised but he still hugged me back tightly.
Me: "Thank you so much, Shawn!! I- I don't know what to say" I said, giving him kisses, making him chuckle.
Shawn: "Woah. No problem, hunny"
We both chuckled and we separated.
Me: "I- I don't know what to say. I've always wanted to go to LA and now I'm going. I- I love you so much! And I'm so happy for you. I mean, your career is now finally starting! What you've been waiting for for the past years is now becoming reality!"
Shawn: "Yeah! I'm so happy! And I'm so happy to be able to live this with you. And also, you maybe don't know it, but you're helping me so much through this. You're the reason I keep going. You're the one that makes me smile when I'm sad or not in the mood. But most of all, you're my biggest inspiration to write my songs. You're what I talk about in them. I love you, so much"
Me: "I love you too" I said, smiling.
My eyes were starting to get watery and Shawn could tell. I was so thankful for what he told and what he was doing for me.
Shawn: "Claire, are- Are you okay?" He asked, confused.
Me: "Yeah, yeah. Sorry" I said, chuckling and wiping my tear away "I'm just- I'm just really thankful"
Shawn smiled and pulled me closer to hug me tightly. We separated and looked at each other, smiling, before we both leaned in, until our lips touched.
A few moments later, Shawn leaned back and looked at me, confused.
Me: "Wha- What's wrong?" I asked, frowning my eyebrows.
Shawn: "Do you think that, like, your parents will be okay with it?"
Me: "Fuck." I said, realizing.