Chapter 114

They were all staring at me. My cheeks were bright red and I didn't know what to do.
Shawn: "So" he said, trying to stop the awkward silence "my turn. Never have I-"
Zoe: "Wait, wait, wait." She said, cutting Shawn.
She was right beside me on the other side so I turned around to face her.
Zoe: "You guys never... did it?" She asked, confused.
I felt my cheeks burning even more. I was about to answer but Shawn was faster than me.
Shawn: "It's none of your business, Zoe" He said, no wanting me to answer.
He was doing everything so that I won't have to answer anything to make me embarrassed, but that just made him even more embarrassed.
Zoe: "Ooh, Shawn's just scared to not be good enough" She said, mocking Shawn, hitting playfully my elbow with hers.
I chuckled at her and turned around. Shawn's cheeks became bright red. He was so fucking embarrassed. He looked down and saw that I was laughing at her joke.
Shawn: "Shut up, Zoe" he said, so embarrassed.
Harry: "Or not big enough" he said, laughing even more.
Shawn: "Harry! Shut up!" He said, playfully hitting Harry's shoulder.
We were all laughing except Shawn, still very embarrassed. Some of us even started crying of laughter. He looked down at me, and saw how funny I thought it was.
Me: "It's okay, Shawn. Don't be embarrassed" I said, not loud so that only Shawn would hear.
He laughed at me and we just shook it off and continued playing.
We had a lot of fun all together. We drank a lot, a little bit too much. But we still had a lot of fun.