Chapter 101

Shawn and I have been hanging out all night. Tomorrow isn't a school day so we don't care at what time we'll go to sleep. It was now 1am and we were just talking, after we finished an other Harry Potter movie.
Me: "What do you think of your parents?"
Shawn: "What do you mean?"
Me: "Like, are they always gonna be against us? Do you think one day they'll approve it?"
Shawn: "I don't know... Like my dad wasn't really against it, he didn't really have an opinion. It's more my mom. She said that it's not a good idea for many reasons and yeah, she is really against it. And Aaliyah, I don't know, you should talk to her. I think the only person that could make her change her mind is you. And maybe if she does she could help us with my mom"
Me: "Yeah, I'll call her tomorrow. But, why is your mom against it, is there any other reasons...?"
Shawn: "I don't know... She's acting really weird when we talk about that. I feel like she's hiding something. She's super against it but she doesn't really want to tell us why."
Me: "Mmh, that's weird" I said, very confused.
Three knocks on the door were heard so Shawn's and my stare went to the door, where we saw my mom open the door.
Mom: "Hi!"
Shawn and I: "Hi!" We said in union.
Mom: "Claire, can I talk to you?"
Me: "Yeah" I said, not moving from where I was.
Shawn and I were siting on my bed, still facing the tv, and his arms were around me, pulling me closer to him.
Mom: "Ehm, in private, please" she said, hesitant.
Me: "Mmkay?" I said, confused.
Shawn let me go and I got up from my bed and walked to my mom. We both exited my bedroom and she closed the door behind me.