Chapter 130

I looked down, without answering. Aaliyah understood everything without me even telling her.
Aaliyah: "Oh, so you guys are still dating?"
I slightly nodded, looking back at her.
Me: "I'm sorry, I really don't want my relationship with Shawn to ruin ours"
She didn't reply anything. She looked like she was thinking.
Me: "Aaliyah, please, don't be mad at me. We can still be friends even though Shawn and I are dating...?"
Aaliyah: "Is it like, official and serious?"
Me: "Yeah"
Aaliyah: "I don't know what to say, I mean- I was really happy to get your message because I really wanna have the same relationship we had before and I really miss it. But I don't know, I feel like it's weird..."
Me: "It's okay. If you want we can just not talk about it or hang out only the two of us without Shawn, I don't mind. I just want my best friend back"
Aaliyah: "No, it's fine. I'm just gonna get used to it. I know Shawn and I know that he would have not dated someone for that long and not actually be in love with her. If Shawn makes you happy, I should be happy for you. It's okay. I was more mad because you didn't tell me before. So don't hide anything from me" she said, slightly chuckling.
I chuckled back at her and got closer to hug her. I was so damn relieved.
Me: "Thank you so much" I said into the hug.
Aaliyah and I went back to her house, talking and catching up on all the things we didn't tell each other when we didn't hang out.
We were just hanging out in her room when my phone stared ringing. I looked down at it and realized Shawn was calling me. He promised me he would call me to know what happened wth Aaliyah. I didn't answer and looked back at Aaliyah.
Aaliyah: "Who was it?" She asked, confused.
Me: "Oh, it was Shawn. It's okay, Ill just call him later."
She slightly chuckled and I look at her, confused by her reaction.