Chapter 179

•Years later•
Me: "Do you remember when we went to Los Angeles for the first time together?" I asked when we were cuddling on the sofa of our new house.
Shawn: "Yeah, that's when I recorded my first single" he replied, smiling.
Me: "That was one of the best moments of my life. It was so amazing and fun. I miss being this young, not having any responsibilities and being able to do whatever I want. We have changed so much"
Shawn: "Yeah, I miss that too. But you know one thing that never changed?"
Me: "What?" I asked, confused.
Shawn: "I have the exact same feelings for you, even when you were 15, and now that you're 46, I still love you the exact same, even more"
Me: "Aaw, I love you too Shawn" I said, blushing.
Shawn: "I love how we've been together for about 30 years and you still blush every time I complement you"
I chuckled, not know what to reply.
We didn't talk for a couple of seconds before Shawn looked at me again.
Shawn: "That's also when we had sex for the first time. Wow, that was also amazing"
Me: "Shawn!" I said, playfully hitting his arm, chuckling.
We both laughed and Shawn wrapped his arms even tighter around my body.
Shawn: "I had no idea how huge my career was going to be at that time. How did I get so damn lucky?"
Me: "Babe, you're not lucky, you're just so damn talented"
Shawn smiled down at me, before leaning in and pecking my lips.
Shawn: "I love you"
Me: "Love you too. We should go back to LA one day, that would he fun"
Shawn: "Oh my god, yes. I'm buying tickets, now"
I chuckled at him as he got up really fast and ran to the computer. He's the same dork as when he was 18, that's why I love him so much.