Chapter 160

He was singing his song, trying to get everything right for the studio. He was so concentrated which made me chuckled. His hand was around a shampoo bottle, like if it was a microphone. He was singing his heart out, making me laugh so hard.
I placed my hand on my mouth, trying to make less noise but Shawn soon heard something and turned around to see my crying of laughter.
Shawn: "Claire!!" He said, dropping the shampoo bottle and hiding himself.
I walked out of the bathroom, crying of laughter because of what I just saw. I sat on the bed and tried to stop laughing when I saw Shawn get out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him.
Shawn: "Claire, it's not funny" he said when he saw me.
Me: "I'm sorry" I said, still smiling.
Shawn chuckled and looked down, embarrassed.
Me: "I think you're ready to record your song. I mean, those vocals were great" I said, slightly chuckling.
Shawn growned and shook his head slightly.
Shawn: "I hate you" he said, walking closer to me.
Me: "Love you too" I replied, chuckling.
I got closer and pecked his lips, before Shawn left, smiling, to finish getting ready.
A couple of minutes later, we walked downstairs, were we met Andrew. We drove off together to the studio in a taxi. When we arrived there, both Shawn and I were very impressed. It was huge, everything looked so damn expensive, and there was already some people there. They all greeted Shawn and I and they were all really sweet. Shawn told the people there that I was his girlfriend which made shivers go down my spine. We've been together for kind of a long time now but it still makes me smile.
The group started listening to Shawn's song and then they started working on it, changing or adding some things.