Chapter 169

**DONT READ THIS IF UR TOO YOUNG** Shawn: "Now, if it hurts or if there's anything that makes you want to stop, just tell me and I'll pull out straight away. Here, take my hands, and if it hurts, squeeze them. Okay?"
I nodded as we intertwined our fingers. Shawn pecked my lips before he looked down at himself, before starting to enter me very slowly.
I immediately closed my eyes and squeezed his hands at the feeling. Shawn looked up at me and stopped moving.
Shawn: "Babe? Are you okay?" He asked, worried.
Me: "Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to do it. Please, continue" I said which made his worried face turn into a cute smirk.
He gently pushed deeper, looking at me, making sure not to hurt me. Shawn pulled out of me before gently sliding back in. There was a tigh feeling but no pain. My hands left Shawn's as I placed them on his back and he placed his on my waist. He started at a really gentle and slow pace because he was probably scared to hurt me.
Every time he would slide back in my mouth would slightly open, making light moans leave my lips. My fingers was also slightly digging on his muscular back because of the pleasurable feeling. A louder moan left my lips as he slid in a little bit deeper. He started going faster and faster, making me arch my back because of the pleasure. Shawn soon stopped his faster pace and went back to the very slow and gently one, probably remembering that this was only my first time. I immediately looked up at him, not wanting him to stop. His eyes were closed, concentrated on what he was doing, making sure he was doing it right.
Me: "Babe-" I whispered "Keep going faster, please"
His eyes immediately popped open and he looked down at me. He lightly smirked and he looked down at himself as he picked up his speed, going faster but not too fast.
Me: "Oh my god-" I moaned, before Shawn reconnected our lips, kissing me hard.
He left my lips and kissed down my jawline and he gently sucked the skin of my neck.
My toes were starting to curl as the pleasuring feeling was getting more and more intense. I could feel a weird thing in my stomach and I couldn't stop it. I was a moaning mess and my nails were digging in Shawn's back.