Chapter 49

Me: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said once I realized who it was.
Shawn was now holding on his chest, where my hands pushed him and he was looking down.
Me: "Shawn-"
I walked towards him and placed both of my hands on the sides of his face for him to look up at me.
Me: "Shawn, I'm so sorry..."
Shawn: "It's okay"
He really looked like he was suffering, which I didn't understand why because I didn't push him that hard... I'm not strong enough to actually hurt him.
That's when I remembered.
•Flashback•
Me: "Ouch!" I said once my shoulder touched Shawn's.
Shawn: "Oh my god! Are you okay?"
I looked over to my shoulder, realizing it hurt, but not because of this fall, but because it was already injured.
•End of flashback•
Me: "Someone else hurt you" I said under my breath.
Shawn: "What?"
I looked at him in the eyes, and then to his chest, were his hands were still resting.
Me: "Can I see?"
Shawn looked at me confused, until he realized what I knew. Why didn't he tell me about this? Is it that bad? And what the fuck happened?
Shawn just shook his head no.
Me: "Shawn, please. I know someone hurt you. I just wanna see how bad it is and if I can do something."
Shawn: "No-"
Me: "Shawn!! Please!"
Shawn looked down, embarrassed. I took the opportunity to get closer and place my hands on the hem of his shirt. He didn't move, which I took as a sign that I could lift it up.
I started lifting it up and Shawn placed him arms high so I could take it off easily.
Once I saw his chest, I gasped. Shawn had a huge bruise on his chest. Colors going from blue to yellow to purple.