Chapter 128

I looked down at my phone, reading her answer.
Aaliyah: "Yeah, meet me at the park  tomorrow after school"
I suddenly felt relieved. Aaliyah wants to meet me. I'm gonna be able to talk to her and find a way for her to be okay with Shawn's and I relationship.
Me: "I'll meet Aaliyah tomorrow night."
Shawn: "Really?" He said, surprised.
Me: "Yeah"
Shawn: "Oh my god, okay. So you'll tell her about us or no?"
Me: "Yeah, I'll try to make her understand it. That it's nothing to do with her and that I never wanted to make her mad by dating you. I'll try to hang out more with her too. I kinda miss her"
Shawn: "Okay, I'm sure it'll be fine. I think she'll understand"
Me: "Yeah, I hope so"
Shawn and I finished watching the movie he left soon after. I got ready for bed and went to bed early.
But, I couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what could happen tomorrow and what Aaliyah's reaction could be. Is she gonna be super nice and we'll be back at being best friends? Or will she be even more mad and she won't want to talk to me ever again? I actually have no idea.

It was finally the day I was going to see Aaliyah, but I still had to wait until school finished. I was so nervous, I couldn't concentrate on what the teachers was saying.
It was now lunch time and I decided to text Shawn.
Me: "I'm so nervous, I don't know what I should tell her. I'm so scared that she won't ever talk to me again"
Shawn immediately replied to my message.
Shawn: "Babe, I'm sure it will go fine. Just tell her what you want her to understand and what you've got on your heart. Don't be nervous. I'll call you tonight"
I sighed and took my stuff to go back to class.
School finally ended and I went straight to the park. When I arrived, Aaliyah wasn't there yet, so I sat on a bench and waited. After a couple of minutes, I finally saw her, walking towards me.
That's the moment I've been waiting for. I need her to understand me. But what if she doesn't?