Chapter 57

Me: "That bruise...?"
Shawn: "Remember when Gabbie hurtled you, really bad?"
Me: "Yeah?"
Shawn: "One time, after that... makout session, I went to Gabbie's house to tell her how I felt about that bruise she did to you"
Me: "Shawn! I told you not to-"
Shawn: "I know" he cut me "But I still went, and her brother got really mad at me for yelling at her. I promise I didn't want to hurt her or anything! I didn't even touch her!" I nodded "But yeah, his brother got mad and punched me. He was way stronger than I was, so that happened"
He looked down at his fingers once again, feeling embarrassed.
Me: "Shaw-"
Shawn: "Don't be mad at me. Please. I'm sorry, I'll never lie to you again. Ever. Please, Claire."
Me: "But... Why did you lie to me? Why didn't you just tell me?"
Shawn: "I knew you'll be mad. You told me not to go but I went anyways. I'm so sorry, Claire."
Me: "It's okay..."
Shawn: "If only you knew how sorry I- Wait. What?"
Me: "It's okay Shawn... Just- Don't do that again."
Shawn: "Oh my god!"
He immediately pulled me and hugged me super tight, my feet wasn't even touching the ground. I softly giggled at his actions.
Shawn: "Thank you soooo much!!"
Me: "It's okay, Shawn" I said, still chuckling.
He pulled away and put me back on the ground.
Shawn and I stayed in the parc for about a hour, talking and sometimes kissing.
I decided to give him a second chance because I clearly couldn't live without him. Just thinking about loosing him brought tears to my eyes. An''d I know that Shawn didn't want to be bad when he did it. He was just trying to protect me.