Chapter 127

I was so embarrassed and Shawn could definitely tell.
Shawn: "Hunny, look at me" he said and I looked up at him "First of all, I would never be mad at you for something like that, I want you to know that. And second, you don't have to be embarrassed of that, it's totally normal to be scared if you don't remember anything that happened. I love you, okay?"
Me: "I love you too" I said, and we both leaned in for a tight hug.
Shawn and I hung out for the rest I the day, and it was really fun, like usual. It was now about 6pm and I decided to do something I've wanted to do for ever but never found the courage.
Me: "Do you think I should talk to Aaliyah?" I asked Shawn, who was just looking at me.
He took a time to think about it before answering.
Shawn: "Yeah, I think you should"
Me: "Are you gonna talk to Karen if I talk to Aaliyah?"
Shawn: "Ehmm-"
Me: "Shawn, please"
Shawn: "Okay. I promise I'll try my best but if she's still against it I really don't know what I should do"
Me: "It's okay. We just have to both try to see what's gonna happen"
Shawn: "Yeah" he said and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.
We cuddled for a while until I got out my phone and opened the messages from Aaliyah. I quickly typed.
Me: "Can we meet up somewhere? I would like to talk to you. I miss our friendship"
I took and deep breath and sent it. Shawn and I decided I watch a movie before he would leave, because we both had school the day after.
I waited about 40 minutes, stressing out about the reply Aaliyah would give me. Right in the middle of the movie, my phone vibrated. Shawn and I both looked over at it, that was on the side of the couch. I immediately reached for it and opened it, impatient to see her answer.
Is she going give me an other chance or not?