Chapter 28

Great. I'm alone, outside, for the rest of the night. Where can I go? I have no where to go.
I walked back to the park, siting on the same bench. I waited a couple of minutes, realizing I couldn't stay here all night. I took my phone out, calling Aaliyah.
Aaliyah: "Hello?"
Me: "Hi Aaliyah! It's Claire. Could you do something for me?"
Aaliyah: "Yeah of course!"
Me: "Can we have a sleepover tonight? I'm... alone"
Aaliyah: "Oh I'm really sorry... I'm at my grandparents house with my parents right now"
Me: "Oh okay"
Aaliyah: "I'm so sorry"
Me: "No, it's okay. Don't worry"
We both said our goodbyes and hang up.
Fuck. I had no where to go. I had no one to talk to. I finally decided to stay on that bench, waiting.
I was cold. The night was coming. It was dark. I was scared. I was getting tired. I could see people walking in the street, looking at me weirdly. Some people walking near me, scaring me. Weird noises coming from around me.
I was scared. I just wanted to go back home, to my comfortable bed and my warm home. But no, my stupid sister wanted to have the whole house to her. Uurgh I hate her.
I was still siting on the bench, when tears started to go down my face. This didn't feel good. It was my worst nightmare. I was alone, in the dark and cold night.
When I thought it couldn't get any worst, water started dripping on my head: it was starting to rain.
I looked over to my phone, trying to find somewhere to go, when I realized my phone was dead. I didn't charge it.