Chapter 4

It's finally Saturday. I survived an other week of school. I have to get ready for the pyjama party.
I packed my bag with my pjs and and my skin care products like masks and stuff like that. I put on blue jeans and a oversized back shirt. I had black converse on and my hair was down. I put a little bit of makeup on and went down stairs.
Claire: "I'm leaving! Bye!" I said even though I knew my sister would've not answered.
I walked out of the house and started walking to Aaliyah's house.
Once I was there, I went up the little stairs that was in front of the house and tried to open the door. Fuck. It was locked. Aaliyah said that I could just come in without knocking and it would be unlocked.
I tried once again to open it but it didn't work. I was about to knock on the door when I heard someone walk to the door and it opened. There was a tall guy looking at me. He had brown curly hair and brown eyes. I looked at him and he smiled. He looked older than me and kinda... hot. He was wearing black jeans with a blue t-shirt that was a little bit see-through.
Then I realized that I was just standing there just looking at him without even talking. I was just very awkward.
Me: "Oh Ehmm. I'm Claire, Aaliyah's friend. She told me that I could stay here for a little before she comes back from her singing lessons"
Him: "Oh okay! You can come in. I'm Shawn by the way, Aaliyah's brother. Nice to meet you" he said while opening the door for me to come in the house.
Me: "Nice to meet you too"
I entered the house and looked around.
Shawn: "So do you want me to show you Aaliyah's room? I've never seen you here so maybe you're new to this house" he said, still smiling.
Me: "Yeah, that would be great"