Chapter 129

I was so nervous. I tried focusing on my breathing, making sure it was okay and I wouldn't get a panic attack.
Aaliyah: "Hi" she said, walking towards me.
I got up and smiled at her. She was also smiling, which made me calm down a little.
Me: "So, I really wanted to talk to you. It's been such a long time since we hung out and I- I kinda miss it" I said, being completely honest.
She slightly nodded, looking down.
Aaliyah: "Yeah, me too"
Me: "And I wanted to apologize. I know it made you so mad when you found out that I dated Shawn. And I want you to know that I didn't do that to make you mad or anything. And I never wanted to date Shawn. It wasn't a plan or anything, it just happened. And I also didn't want to hurt Gabbie. I know you liked her and she was nice to you and everything and I actually didn't want Shawn to break up with her. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was going to happen and when we started dating I just couldn't be without him. I'm really sorry"
Aaliyah: "It's okay, I guess. I just don't understand why you didn't tell me"
Me: "I know, I'm sorry. But I knew you wouldn't want it and I didn't want to loose Shawn. I knew you were going to be mad and I didn't want to loose our friendship."
Aaliyah: "Did you come to my house just to see Shawn?"
Me: "No! No, I promise I never did that. I always wanted to hang out with you to be with you. Aaliyah, you're my best friend. I would never put an other friend before you. I also love Shawn, but not in the same way. We can-"
Aaliyah: "Wait, what? What do you mean you love Shawn?" She asked, confused.
Me: "What? Well, I love him. Just-"
Aaliyah: "Wait. You're still dating Shawn?"
What? Fuck. She thought we actually broke up. Oh no.